Cement Board Screws
- Designed for Durock, Wonderboard, etc..
- Low profile head provides great holding power.
- Corrosion resistant for kitchen and bath.
- For both steel and wood studs.
- Ceramic coated - star drive.
The star/Torx head provides twice the torque of Phillips or square drives. Their deep, wide, sharp threads provide maximum holding power with no pre-drilling. These cement board screws feature a self-countersinking head with cutting nibs. This provides a neat and clean finish for tile or trowel finish installation.
Made with high quality heat treated steel our cement board screws make installing backer board easy. Use self-drillers for attaching backer board to light guage steel. Use sharp point for attaching backer board to wood. Download the cement board screws brochure.
Free shipping on all orders of $25 or more in the U.S.A.
Home » Screws » Cement-board-screws